The first ever edition of Circuits was held on Saturday 19th and Sunday 20th March
Various activities and initiatives were be held with by the organisation’s
own members and committee with the participation of various guest musicians and artists. This convention was open to the public.
An installation was set up throughout the duration of the convention whilst an exhibition explaining the aim, objectives and activities organized by EMM together with some exhibits related to the Maltese electronic music scene throughout the years was held for a period spanning 10 days prior to the
Throughout the convention, the following activities were held:
- Live Radio Transmission (Brian James, Owen Jay, Ray Bajada)
- Interactive Audiovisual Installation (Digital Nature)
- An exhibition about Electronic Music Malta’s organisational aims, list of activities, achievements, membership, and Maltese electronic music memorabilia spanning 30 years.
Below is a summary of the events held during these two days:
- M3P.com.mt Information Session (Dr Toni Sant and Joe Julia Farrugia)
- Artist at Work Showcase (Microlith, Stimulus Timbre, Acidulant, Owen Jay)
- Wikimedia Information Session (Wikimedia Community Malta)
- EMM Information Session / Annual Meeting (EMM Committee)
- Transit – Performance followed by Interview (Tricia Dawn Williams)
- Music Production Workshop (Dean Demanuele)